Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Is it the Velveteen Bunny?

Hello!
Remember the Easter card I posted a few weeks ago.
Here is the exact same card, but I'm using a different bunny set, thus making it into a baby card.
I think that this little Velveteen bunny is super cute!

'Baby We've Grown'
cs:  Smokey Slate, Watercolor Paper, Summer Starfruit
dp:  Watercolor Wonder 
ink:  Basic Gray
marker:   Smokey Slate
supplies:  Paper Doiles, White Twine Scalloped Edge Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, glue dots, dimensionals, Aqua Painters

The boys are both feeling better.
Brody had a little fever last night.
Manda is still sick.
I feel so sorry for all of them.
Hoping this flu bug leaves soon & doesn't come to our house.

I took the boys home last night & then delivered stamps.
Deke worked until 11- as he is powerwashing & trying to get things done to be gone.
Nothing like eating supper super late.
Then Susie's Hair Hut was open for business....so he no longer is shaggy.

I'm off to get the boys this morning & will be home all day/night.
I will spend my night making my swaps & packing.
I'll sleep on the plane tomorrow.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment