Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

A 'white wash' technique using 'Happy Watercolor'.

Hello!
I love the White Chalk Markers.
Isn't is cool how you can color the flowers with them?
These color combination is awesome too.
Just so clean & simple!
My dear demonstrator friend LeeAnn Greff used this set & layout with black 
& yellow that she sent to me.
So of course I thought this would make the perfect card for the me to use at STYC doing the White Wash technique with the White Chalk Marker.

'Happy Watercolor'
cs:  Sahara Sand & Basic Black
ink:  Black Stazon
marker:  White Chalk 
supplies:  Scalloped Edge Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, glue dot, dimensionals, Basic Pearls

I hope you have a SUPERB day!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment