Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!!

Good morning!!
Here is a card that I whipped up last night before I went to bed.
I'm sending blessings to all of our many Veteran's 
as we honor them on their special day!!
May God Bless (each of) You!
 'Trust God'
cs:  Night of Navy, Smokey Slate, Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Night of Navy
supplies:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Star) NEW- June 1st,
Ticket Duo Punch, dimensionals, glue dots

Yesterday was another great day spent with family!
My day started out getting to have coffee, stamp & visit with my sister-in-law Sheryl.
We then went with the Seeley family (Manda, Steve & twins) 
to my cousins daughter (Abbie's) graduation party, 
where we saw & visited with many family members we don't see very often.

We didn't make it to the cemeteries yesterday- so will do that today.
I also need to get some flowers planted for my mother-in-law.
And we'll be attending the visitation of my great aunt Ivalene.
I am hoping to start my day off again enjoying coffee with my sister-in-law Sheryl too!
As we don't get to see each other very often- 
so I treasure our time together when she is here in Iowa visiting.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS MEMORIAL DAY!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment