Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

An embossed resist technique......

Good morning!
Here is another embossed resist card that I sponged the color onto.
It was one everyone made at STYC last month.
It is a clean & simple card- but great isn't it!
A rainbow of colors added to this card just makes it pop doesn't it.
And how can you go wrong when you use black as an accent with it?
I will hopefully find time sometime soon to get caught up on supplies for cards that I have posted lately.

I think that maybe today is gonna be a quiet day.
I have my fingers crossed that it will be anyways.
The guys will go racing tonight.
I will be staying home (alone I think) & hoping to get caught up on alot of things.

IMPORTANT NEWS:
Brayden is a BIG brother!
Jacobi Ryan Hernandez born at 3:09pm yesterday afternoon! 
7lbs 2oz and 20.25 inches long
I will post a picture of the 2 of them sometime soon. 
Congratulations to Kimi & Mike & BIG brother Brayden!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment