Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

'Swallowtail' butterfly

Good morning!!
Here is a pretty card that was soooo easy!
It made me remember why I fell in love with stamping!
It is because of all of the cool techniques you can do.
Yep- that is me....a technique junkie at heart!
I especially like the easy technique of embossing.
It is just such a wow!
I remember the oohs & awhhs when I first saw it 
& I love hearing them when I share embossing with new customers now too!
Here all I did was emboss the butterfly with black embossing powder 
& then sponge on a rainbow of different colors.
 
I will update this post with a supply list soon.

What a  BUSY & fun day on the farm we had yesterday!
The new piggies are so cute!
The boys had a blast.  
They were so tired.
We were outside most of the day helping Papa.
I'm was so tired too. 
Thankfully Nathan helped us sort, load & sell hogs last night.

All of the boys are excited that we are RACING tonight!
This will be our first family night of attending the Southern Iowa Speedway 
this year to cheer on Nathan. 
I hope that he has good luck! 
I think that all 3 boys will just stay over night here afterwards.
Or anyways- that is the plan at the moment.

I am hoping the weather is nice today & the boys can help me 
& we'll get some flowers planted. 
Deke is gone all day to meetings.

Ok....off I go to get the boys.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment