Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

A Summer Starfruit 'Regarding Dahlias'

Hello!
Here is another STYC card.
I used black again as the accent & cut out the center of the flower & popped it up.
 'Regarding Dahlias'
cs:  Summer Starfruit, Whisper White & Basic Black
dp:  Birthday Basics
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Extra Large Oval Punch, Summer Starfruit ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots

 If all goes as planned I'll be off today to be home to work on removing retired products from my shelves & getting ready for new products to be added.
I hope to be able to stamp this afternoon/evening for my upcoming New Catalog Open Houses.
I pray that I have good mojo!

Yesterday the twins & I went to the locker & ran a few errands.
I worked in my stamp studio all evening.
They guys worked in the shop on the race car.
They put together Nathan's old race car from last year & 
he will be racing it tonight in Columbus Junction.
I hope he has good luck!!!

Wishing you a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment