Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

NEW 2014-2016 In Colors- Sneak Peek!

Hello!!
As the current catalog season ends & our new one begins
we are saying good-bye to 5 current In Colors-
Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple & Summer Starfruit.

AND
we are saying hello to 5 NEW In Colors-
Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow & Tangelo Twist!
 cs:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow & Tangelo Twist
supplies:  Petite Petals Punch, 1/2" Circle & dimensionals

Today I'm going to be a stamping fool!!
I am praying I have good mojo.
Yesterday I worked on things for my upcoming Open Houses all day/evening- 
but still have alot more to do!!
I can't wait to see everyone & share!!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment