Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Here is my cruise swap!

Hello!
Do you want to see a sneak peek??
Here is my cruise swap.
I used a brand new stamp set-'Work of Art' 
that will be available to purchase beginning 06/02/14.
Isn't it sweet!
 'Work of Art'
cs:  Smokey Slate, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
ink:  Rich Razzleberry & Smokey Slate
supplies:  Rich Razzleberry (Brights) Candy Dots, dimensionals

I shadow stamped the hearts to get the progression of dark to light colors.

We had a late night on the farm selling hogs.
It is not fun making super at midnight.

Today I'll just have Drake, as Brody has a CT/sedation scan.
(See post below)
And Brayden is still sick......so he'll be here for a few hours this morning with us.
I feel so sorry for him.....getting his tonsils out has not been a good experience for him at all.
I pray he heals fast & feels better soon.
What a week he has had.

Tonight I'll be a stampin' fool!
I have lots to do!!
I pray I have good mojo! 
The guys will be racing....so hope they have good luck!

Photo: This lil cheeser heads in for CT number 4 & sedation in the morning! All positive thoughts and prayers are appreciated.  Keeping our fingers crossed we get a good report! <3 
Manda posted this on our face book pages last night 
& I wanted to share with all of you too!  
Please pray for Brody today. 
He is a true blessing & so precious!
This lil cheeser heads in for CT number 4 & sedation in the morning! All positive thoughts and prayers are appreciated. Keeping our fingers crossed we get a good report! 

Thank you!!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE
 

2 comments:

  1. Good thoughts and healing prayers going out to you and Amanda and the family. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! He is done with his CT & just woke up about 30 mins ago. Seeing Dr. Wilson here soon.......Dr. Menezes had an emergency & they aren't able to see him today- he will review the CT & get back with them.

    ReplyDelete