Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

'Flower Shop' meets coordinating Pansy punch

Good morning!
 
Here is a fun card......and always love it when stamp sets coordinate with punches.
Isn't this a cool!
 'Flower Shop'
cs:  Whisper White & Melon Mambo
dp:  Gingham Garden
ink:  Melon Mambo
supplies: Pansy Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones, Whisper White Tafetta ribbon, dimensionals, Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing folder
 
 Did you notice how I shadow stamped these 3 flowers?
The top one is the darkest & the bottom one is the lightest.

What a beautiful day it was yesterday!
The boys played outside for a couple of hours in the morning & I worked in the yard.
I pulled weeds, cleaned out our eve spouts on our house, etc.

Nathan didn't have too good of luck last night & got in a wreck during his heat.
They got the car fixed good enough to start the feature & he finished 6th.
Thankfully he wasn't hurt.
 
Last night I did bookwork for our farm, personal & Stampin' Up! accounts.
Plus got a few cards made & ready to mail out too- that I needed to get done.

Today Deke & I will get up early to get the chores done 
& head to meet our banker for our yearly farm notes/business.
Then home.....to chore again & I think the guys are off to the races again.
I am staying home....I am finally caught up with our laundry & bookwork from being gone.
But I have mounds of stamp stuff that needs to be finished & put away.
I need to get all of that stuff caught up on- so I can gear up for my 
New Catalog Open Houses that will be here before we know it. 

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment