Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A stained glass window card...

Good morning!
Here is a cool stained glass card that I did the end of April 
at my Spring STYC class.
This lattice die is now retired.
It is a favorite of mine & I'm going to miss it.
 'Love & Sympathy'
cs:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Vellum
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Marina Mist & So Saffron
supplies:  Big Shot, Square Framelit, Lattice Die, Xtra Large Oval punch, glue dots, dimensionals

Uncle Jerry, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Joe & Aunt Diane stopped to visit a few minutes, early last evening.
It was great to see them.
Brayden was here for awhile too- which is always a treat!
And then Deke & I had a late night on the farm selling hogs.

Today Deke will be in the office all morning.
We'll all go racing tonight to cheer on Nathan.
It is only $5.00 tonight to get in to the races, as it is Fan Appreciation night.

I hope the stands are packed.
 So come join us at the Southern Iowa Speedway in Oskaloosa.
We sit up high in turn #1.

I'm hoping to get the twins hair cut today if they cooperate.
I'm bragging them with going to the races in exchange for the sitting 
still to cut their hair- so hoping that works.

I'm off to get the boys now.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment