Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

My May Calendar Page......with sneak peeks at some new Ocassions Catalog products!

Good morning!
Wow!! 
What a crazy, busy week I had with 7 calendar classes all in the past 8 days.
I had many stampers came to make calendars with me for Christmas gifts.
I think that they turned out super cute & am so glad that so many joined me to make them.
I know I'm one very tired gal today....
And am hoping to be able to get alittle sleep sometime this week.
What do you think of this new little flower stamp set & coordinating punch?
Check out the stems......they are actually one of the stamps from the 
December "25 Year Anniversary" set- 'Best of Sale-a-bration'.
And then I just punched out these little petal flowers to put over the stamped stem/flower image.
(I will update this with the supply list sometime soon.)

We are starting off with another busy week.....
My boys will be here soon.
Then tonight 'Susie's Hair Hut' is open to do all of the guys hair cut.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment