Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Oh Mr. Snowman

Good morning!
Oh Mr. Snowman.....I do think you are so cute!
This is one of the cards we made at November classes.
I must admit- these are 2 of my favorite color combinations!
And this is one of my favorite cards.
Not only could this card be a Christmas card, but wouldn't it make a cute birthday card, get well or thinking of you card too?
 'Snowy Day' & 'Greetings of the Season'
cs:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
dp:  Season of Style Paper Stacks
ink:  Early Espresso, White Craft pad, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
supplies:  Big shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Oval Collection Framelits, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
 Check out how this card flips opens!

Yesterday we sold hogs in the morning & night.
I was so cold & tired when I got in last night I got Deke's supper & went to bed early.
Tonight I'll make my homemade noodles to take to Julie's tomorrow.
And hopefully work on cutting some more of the Christmas card kits that I have to get done.

 Gotta run....the boys are going to be here early today.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment