Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Jungle Pals

Oh my gosh.....aren't these little guys just so cute!!
They just make me smile!!
 
This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me 
at my February monthly classes will be making.
 
I used the Sale-a-bration choices-
#162950- Jungle Pals stamp set- FREE with $50 product order
#162973- Jungle Pals Dies= FREE with $100 product order
available thru 2/29/24.
Which of these Jungle Pals is your favorite?
Check out the awesome die I used for this card.
#162679- Delicate Forest Dies= $38.00- Spring mini pg. 17
This die is amazing & has endless possibilities!
I just love it! 
I chose the tiger for my card!
I am a cat lover & just thought he looked adorable walking thru the grass here.
Notice for the background that I used the
#158804- Fern 3D Embossing Folder= $10.00 Annual Catalog pg. 168
The flowers are die cut from the Jungle Pal Dies.
And the words are from the 
#162964- Heartfelt Hellos stamp set- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 product order.
I stamped the words on a strip of Basic White card stock & punched them out using the 
#162888- Heartfelt Hexagon Punch= $22.00 Spring Mini pg. 12 
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  
  • 'Heartfelt Hellos'- (words)
  • 'Jungle Pals' (animals)- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 product order
card stock:
  • Parakeet Party- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Parakeet Party- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss with Fern 3D Embossing Folder
  • Granny Apple Green- 4 x 5 1/4"- die cut with Delicate Forest Dies
  • Granny Apple Green- 4 x 1 1/2"- rip in half for grass
  • Basic White- 1" strip- die cut flowers
    Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp words & punch out
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp tiger, die cut & color with Stampin' Blends
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Basic Black; Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Delicate Forest Dies; Jungle Pals Dies- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $100 product order; Fern 3D Embossing Folder; Heartfelt Hexagon Punch; Wink of Stella; Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment