Pages

Monday, February 12, 2024

Bee My Valentine Bundle

 WOW! 
I had a very BUSY, yet wonderful weekend!!
 
As my weekend was jam packed with lots of stamping on Friday, Saturday & Sunday!!
I LOVED getting to stamp with so many friends!!
They all got to make 6 cards & a few of the cards they could
choose what stamps/layouts they wanted to make.
Several of the cards at this months classes were fun folds too! 

I am just so thankful, grateful & blessed to get to share 
my love of stamping with so many!!
I so treasure my time spent with friends when we get together!!!
 
Check this adorable little treat shown below.....
as Peggy brought a HUGE basket full of these
bee treats for everyone at our Hiawatha classes!
She used the 
#162554- Bee My Valentine Bundle= $38.50- Spring Mini pg. 10 
And the 
#162286- Deckled Circle Dies= $37.00
They are only shown in the OnLine Exclusive section,
BUT these dies can be purchased at a class and by anyone.
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. What great cards!! I love your classes!! So thankful stamping connected us!! See you next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Oh me too! Can't wait to see you then.

      Delete