Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Flight & Airy DSP

 
Check out these pretty bird cards!
They make me think of Spring!
Both of these cards are made with the exact same paper pieces.

Which do you like better?
THIS- horizontal?
 OR 
THAT- vertical? 

I think that this Flight & Airy DSP is just so pretty!
It is a Sale-a-bration choice that you can 
get for FREE with a $50 product order right now.

Here are the pieces I used to make this card.

  • Boho Blue- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Boho Blue- 1 x 4 1/4"
  • DSP- (birds) 4 x 4"
  • DSP- (blue splatter) 2 x 5 1/2" 
  • Boho Blue- 3 1/4" strip- die cut label
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut label

I also used the 
#162821- Thoughtful Expressions Dies= $37.00 Spring Mini pg. 62 
#161624- Tinsel Gems Three-Pack= $7.50 Annual Catalog pg. 140 
#162759- Baker's Twine Three Color Pack (Flirty Flamingo)= $8.00-
Spring Mini pg. 33
 Let me know which you like layout you like the best!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I think I like the horizontal one . . . cause that is a more typical style card for me, but the vertical one is good for a change up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one the best too!! Fun to use the same size pieces & come up with a totally different look though huh!! Thank you!! Happy Stamping!
      Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete