Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Cutest Cows criss cross lattice card

Here is another black & white cow card.
I did a criss cross lattice layout using some DSP strips.
Isn't it a cute card!!
You all know that I love black & white cards.
 Here is how I did the criss cross lattice-
I cut 6 DSP strips that measure 1/4 x 4".
I cut 3 each of 2 different patterns.
Notice how I adhered them to the 2 x 5" piece of Basic White card stock.
I laid the 2 end ones on the bottom first & then the middle one.
Then I adhered the 2 end ones on the top & then the center one last.
I turned the card stock over & used my scissors to trim the excess off 
around the edges.
This cow just makes me smile.
I hope he makes you smile too.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Cutest Cow'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 2 1/4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic Black- 2 3/4" strip- punch out Decorative Circle Punch
  • Basic White- 2 3/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Basic White-2 x 5"- add DSP strips to this piece
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & diagonally cut ends with scissors
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- punch out Decorative Circle Punch
designer paper:  Rock & Roll DSP- 1/4 x 4" (x 6=3 each of 2 different DSP patterns)
inks:  Memento; Parakeet Party
Stampin' Blends:  Light Petal Pink, Light Basic Black
other:  Cutest Cow Punch; Decorative Circle Punch; Black & White Gingham Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots
Online Exclusive- #133782- 2" Circle Punch= $22.00
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment