Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Hooray For Surprises Bundle


WOW!
Check out these pretty flowers!
I love the way this card turned out. 
It makes me think of Spring!
 
I used the
#162858- Hooray For Surprises Bundle= $46.75 Spring Mini pg. 13.
I used a color challenge when creating this card. 
Here is the color combo that I used-
Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie & Lemon Lolly
 
I hope that this color challenge will inspire you to create a 
card using these colors too!
This is what the inside of the card looks like.
Notice on the front of the card I used the 
#161600- Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder= $11.00 Annual Catalog- pg. 168.
I then randomly stamped little flowers over the embossed brick image.
 
 I die cut a banner from the 
#162747- Lighter Than Air DSP= $12.50 Spring Mini pg. 33
using the
#161597- Nested Essentials Dies= $34.00 Annual Catalog pg. 165.
 
*I only wanted the words Hooray- so I did carefully cut off the
rest of the words attached to this stamp.
I'll still be able to use them together if I choose or I can use them separately. 

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Hooray For Surprises'
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Calypso Coral- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder
  • Old Olive- 2 1/2" strip- die cut sprigs & leaves
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp flowers onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 1/2 x 2 1/2"- stamp words onto & flag end using the Banners Pick A Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Lighter Than Air DSP
  • 2 1/2" strip- die cut banner
  • 1 x 5 1/4"- go across front of card
  • 1/2 x 5 1/4"- go across inside of card
inks:  Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lolly
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Hooray For Surprises Dies; Nested Essentials Dies; Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder; Banners Pick A Punch; Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots (Lemon Lolly); Bakers Twine Three Color Pack (Lemon Lolly);

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment