Pages

Monday, January 30, 2023

Watercolor World

I've been thinking of a friend that I haven't seen for a few years.
I thought this would be the perfect card to send to her!

I used the NEW 'Watercolor World' background stamp-
##160708= $23.00-- pg. 61 Spring Mini
This is a Dis'ink'tive style stamp that has shadowing already made into the stamp.
The words I choose are from the 
#152525- 'Lovely You'= $24.00- pg. 63 Annual Catalog.

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  'Watercolor World' & 'Lovely You' (words)
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Night of Navy- 1 x 3"
  • Balmy Blue- 3 3/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Basic White- 3/4 x 2 3/4"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 5 1/2"- stamp world onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Sweet Sorbet- 1" strip- die cut small heart
inks:  Balmy Blue, Night of Navy
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Sentimental Silhouettes, Stamparatus, Linen Thread, dimensionals

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment