Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Day at the Farm

Wow- have seen this awesome
 'On the Farm' Bundle & the coordinating Day at The Farm DSP?
 Since I'm a farm girl- I am just lovin' it!
And also have John Deere's on our farm.....so my card is John Deere colors!
Notice how I die cut the cow directly from the DSP.
And then I took my Light Basic Black Stampin' Blend & colored the brown spots black!
As I just thought that I had to have a black spotted cow added to my card front!
I LOVE it when Stampin' Up! has coordinating DSP & dies!
Them doing this just makes for endless creating ideas!
Check out the NEW Happy Labels Pick A Punch that I used on the
ends of this Daffodil Delight strip.
The punched edge reminds me of a ticket. 
COOL HUH!
 
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set: 'On The Farm' Bundle
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Garden Green- 1 3/4" strip- die cut 1 1/2" circle
  • Daffodil Delight- 2" strip- die cut 1 3/4" circle
  • Daffodil Delight- 1 x 4 1/4"- punch both ends using the Happy Labels Pick A Punch
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto this & die cut 1 1/4" circle
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card 
  • Vellum- 2 1/2" strip- punch out with Decorative Circle Punch
designer paper: Day At The Farm DSP- Sale-a-bration choice- FREE with a $50 product order
  • Yellow stripes- 3 x 4"
  • Trees, flowers, cows print- 3 x 4"
  • Strip- die cut cow
ink: Memento
Stampin' Blend:  Light Basic Black
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; On The Farm Dies; Happy Labels Pick A Punch; Decorative Circle Punch; Matte Black Dots; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment