Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Best Day birthday cake gift card holder

Here is another birthday cake card.
I just love it!
This is a totally Susie card!!
 
I used the NEW 'Best Day' stamp set.
#160798- 'Best Day'= $23.00 pg. 67 in the Spring Mini
 
Notice the embossed dots?
How did I do that?
I used the Dots & Spots Die.
 
How did I emboss using this Dots & Spots Die?
Here is the 'sandwich' that I used.
1.  Standard Platform
2. Clear Plate
3. Dots & Spots Die- with the cutting edge upward
4.  card stock
5.  2 of the Silicone Craft Mats on top of each other
6.  Clear Plate
7.  Run thru the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
 
This is what it looks like when opened up.
I added a little pocket so that I could add some cash, a gift card or little gift!
Here are the supplies & measurements.

stamp set:  'Best Day'
card stock:
  • Melon Mambo - 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 4 & 9 1/2" - add Tear & Tape along the outside edges of the bottom to make inside pocket as shown above.
  • Polished Pink- 4 1/4" strip- die cut scalloped stitched rectangle
  • Polished Pink- 3/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Polished Pink- 1/2" strip- stamp Birthday onto & fussy cut out with scissors
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 4"- emboss using the Dots & Spots Dies & 2 Silicone Craft Sheets
  • Basic White- 3 7.8 x 2 1/2"- stamp birthday cake onto & color with Stampin' Blends
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper: Enjoy the Journey DSP
  • 1 1/4 x 4"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Polished Pink; Light Smoky Slate
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Dots & Spots Dies; 2 Silicone Rubber Mats; Scalloped Contour Dies; Polished Pink Ribbon; Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins; Tear & Tape; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. Love this card, but I couldn't find the DSP. :) It's from Enjoy the Journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You are correct!!! Happy Stamping!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your card pattern. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. I am glad that you like this. I do too! Happy Stamping!!

      Delete