Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Favored Flowers DSP

WOW!!
The detail in this Favored Flowers DSP is just amazing!
Aren't they just gorgeous!
The flowers just look so real!!
 
This is a special card I made for my dear friend Deb, 
whom lost her mom (Ila) last week.
Ila loved flowers & purple- so I made this card in honor of her.
Ila was a special lady & she will be missed greatly by many.
I'm thankful that stamping connected us so many years ago!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Peaceful Moments' (words)
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Mossy Meadow- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Mossy Meadow- 3/4 x 5 1/4"
  • Mossy Meadow- 2" strip- die cut label
  • Fresh Freesia- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Fresh Freesia- 3 x 4"- emboss with Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp words onto & die cut label
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4" for inside of card
designer paper:  Favored Flowers DSP- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 product order
  • 3 x 4"
  • die cut large flowers directly out of DSP
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machinie; Fragrant Flowers Dies; Something Fancy Dies; Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder; Fresh Freesia ribbon; Iridescent Pastel Gems; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie, this is beautiful, of course, I love purple, but it is just wonderful! I hope it is in one of your future classes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am glad you like it!! Happy Stamping! HUGS!

      Delete