Pages

Friday, January 27, 2023

In The Country

Wow- I made this simple sympathy card using the 
'In The Country' stamp set.
This is a Sale-a-bration choice & FREE with a $50 product order.
I love this stamp set......as it reminds me of scenes I see each day 
living in the country on a farm. 
 
I thought that this stamp set just made the perfect sympathy card.
Check out how I did a split layer behind the stamped country scene image.
And I added a strip of card stock that was embossed with the 
Timber 3D Embossing Folder underneath it.
So what do you think?
It is a totally Susie card!
 
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp sets:  'In The Country' & 'Peaceful Moments' (words)
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half
  • Early Espresso- 1 3/8 x 4"
  • Crumb Cake- 2 3/4 x 4"
  • Crumb Cake- 1 1/2 x 5 1/2"- emboss with Timber 3D Embossing Folder
  • Very Vanilla- 2 1/2" strip- punch out with Label Me Lovely Punch & stamp words onto
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Timer 3D Embossing Folder; Label Me Fancy Punch; Burlap Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie I love it, I am always looking for a new look for a sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Glad that you like it too! Happy Stamping!!

      Delete