Pages

Monday, March 28, 2022

Easter Friends (chick)

Here is a cute Easter chick, using the 'Easter Friends' stamp set.

I stamped the chick using Basic Gray ink pad
& then colored it with my Light & Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends.
His feet & beak were colored with my Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend.
Here are the supplies & measurements. 
stamp set:  'Easter Friends'
card stock:
  • Bumblebee- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- adhere to card front & add DSP over it
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp chick & die cut with circle die
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Pansy Petals- 3 x 5 1/4"
ink:  Basic Gray
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Daffodil Delight; Light Pumpkin Pie
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies;  Baker's Twine Essentials Pack (white); Polished Dots; Heart & Home Doilies (Basic Gray); dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! He is pretty cute!! I grew up with baby chicks at my grandparents- so they hold a special place in my heart.

      Delete