Pages

Friday, March 4, 2022

Cactus Cuties Bundle

WOW!
So last night I decided I was going to try out my NEW Cactus Cuties Bundle.
I used some scraps of DSP from the Artfully Composed DSP pack
& created these 2 cute cards.
 
I couldn't decide which I liked better. 
What do you think?
Do you like THIS OR THAT?
The Cactus??  Or the Plant??
Leave me a comment below & let me know which you like better.

I like them both, but I really like the cactus!
I think that this cactus turned out SOOO CUTE!
And honestly......when I started out creating, 
this is nothing like I had planned out in my head. 
As I ended up using scraps out of my box & 
they worked just great!

Don't you think that the Gingham Embossing Folder is 
the perfect added texture to the card here!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Cactus Cuties'
card stock:
  • Old Olive-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half & emboss the front using the Gingham Embossing Folder
  • Calypso Coral- 2 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Calypso Coral- 3/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Calypso Coral- 1/2" strip- punch out 2 flowers
  • Pear Pizzazz- 2 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Basic White- 2 x 3"- stamp cactus on the upper part of this
  • Basic White- 1 1/4" strip- stamp pot onto & cut out with scissors
  • Basic White- 1/2 x 2 1/4"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Artfully Composed DSP- 1 1/2 x 5 1/4"
inks:  Old Olive & Calypso Coral
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Gingham Embossing Folder; Cactus Builder Punch; Classic Matte Dots; Baker's Twine Essentials pack (white); dimensionals; glue dots
 
How about this potted plant?
It is just clean & simple!
But I think it turned out pretty cute too!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Cactus Cuties'
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base & emboss the front of card using the Gingham Embossing Folder
  • Calypso Coral-  2 3/4 x 3"
  • Pear Pizzazz- 2 1/2 x 2 3/4"
  • Basic White-2 x 2 1/4"- stamp plants on top part of this
  • Basic White- 1 1/4" strip- stamp pot onto & cut out with scissors
  • Basic White- 1/8 x 1 1/8"- stamp words onto & flag end with scissors
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"
designer paper:  Artfully Composed DSP-
  • 1 x 5 1/4"
  • 1 x 4"
inks:  Old Olive & Calypso Coral
other:   Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Gingham Embossing Folder; Cactus Builder Punch; Baker's Twine Essentials pack (white); dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susie- I like them both as well, but the cactus card I like best! Have a great day...Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marilyn!! I am glad you like them. Thank you for commented. Hope all is well with you. Take care. Love & Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete