Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Ridiculously Awesome!

Check out the card I whipped up to share with you today!  It makes me smile & I hope it does you too!  It is clean & simple, yet so pretty!

Don't we all love positive thoughts & sunshine!  Well, this 'Ridiculously Awesome' stamp set has just that!  And I combined these words with the beautiful Ornate Garden DSP!  I love the way it turned out & hope you do too!

Here are the NEW Products that I used:
  • 'Ridiculously Awesome' stamp set
  • Ornate Garden DSP
  • Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon
  • Tasteful Labels Dies
  • Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
stamp set:  'Ridiculously Awesome'
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 1/2 x 5 1/2"
  • Bumble Bee- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2"
  • Early Espresso- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Whisper White-  2 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Ornate Garden DSP-
inks:  Early Espresso & Bumble Bee
other:  Die Cutting Machine; Tasteful Labels Dies; Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon- 4"; Gold Glitter Enamel Dots; Dimensionals; Glue Dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE



1 comment: