Pages

Monday, June 15, 2020

Ornate Garden

This is gorgeous card using the Ornate Garden DSP that I made awhile back.  I forgot to ever post it here on my blog.  

NOTE:  The words on this card are now RETIRED though- I'm so sorry!  
Look how I cut up all of this Ornate Garden DSP into strips & colored them!!  They are all different! AND they are all gorgeous!

You can CLICK on this link to see another card I made by coloring this DSP with the Stampin' Blends too! https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2020/04/ornate-garden_27.html 
stamp sets:  'Ornate Garden' & 'Birthday Jubilee' (words)- RETIRED


card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 5 1/4 x 2 3/4"- die cut along both edges; 2 1/2" strip- punch out using Label Me Pretty Punch;;
  • Daffodil Delight- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 2 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out with Stitched Circle
designer paper:  Ornate Garden Specialty DSP- 5 x 2"
ink:  Night of Navy; Daffodil Delight
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Daffodil Delight; Dark Night of Navy; Dark Granny Apple Green; Dark Seaside Spray; Dark Mossy Meadow;
other:  Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Stitched Shapes Dies (circle); Ornate Border Dies; Label Me Pretty Punch;Daffodil Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I used the foil designer paper, from the Ornate Garden DSP & colored it with my Stampin' Blends!

    ReplyDelete