Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Forever Fern

Check out a fun card, using some NEW products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.

I used the NEW Forever Greenery DSP, along with the Forever Fern Bundle!!!

Look at my ribbon.  I used my Metallic Edge Ribbon & colored it with my Dark Soft Seafoam Stampin' Blends to make it a light green.
This is how I layered the DSP.  I thought you might to see a photo of it, so you could see the spacing of it. 
  • 1 3/8" x 3"-(upper left corner)
  • 2 x 3"- (upper right corner)
  • 1 1/2 x 3 1/2"- (bottom)
stamp set:  'Forever Fern'
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2'- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 4 1/4" strip- die cut fern; 1 x 4 1/4"
  • Soft Seafoam- 5 x 3 3/4"; 4 1/4" strip- die cut Label & then stamp words onto it
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Forever Greenery DSP- 1 3/8 x 3"; 2 x 3"; 1 1/2 x 3 1/2"
NOTE:  When adhering on the DSP, have even edges around all sides & bottom- so that the same amount of the Mint Macaron is showing.  There will be a WIDER space in the middle, as this is where you'll be adding the strip across the center & the die cut label/words.
ink:  Garden Green
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Soft Seafoam
other:  Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Tasteful Label Dies; Forever Flourishing Dies; Gold Enamel Dots; Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: