Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

NEW- Celebrate Sunflowers!!

WOO HOO!!!  Today starts the kick off of the NEW 2020-2021 Annual Catalog!!!  And I am SOOO EXCITED!!!

You can start ordering from the NEW 2020-2021 Annual Catalog around noon MT today!!  

This is one of the NEW bundles in the catalog.  It is called 'Celebrate Sunflowers'!!  AND check out SOME of the gorgeous NEW In Colors that I used to make this card!
  • Misty Moonlight (blue)
  • Just Jade (green leaves)
  • Bumble Bee (yellow Sunflower)
  • Cinnamon Cider (flower center)
 I also used these NEW products-
  • Celebrate Sunflower stamp set
  • Sunflowers Dies
  • 2020-2022 In Color DSP (Misty Moonlight)
  • Misty Moonlight  1/4" Ribbon
  • Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder
These awesome words are also included in the 'Celebrate Sunflowers' stamp set!  I love how the different fonts were combined in these words!  And I love the words too!!  They could be used for so many different occasions!

This NEW Misty Moonlight blue is my favorite NEW color!!  I just love it!!

It is just sooo much fun getting to use new things!  It makes me feel like a kid in a candy store!!

Have you seen the NEW Catalog yet?  I mailed them too all of you that stamp with me at my monthly classes.  If you'd like to find out how to get a catalog from me, please EMAIL ME by clicking here!

stamp set:  'Celebrate Sunflowers'
card stock:
  • Thick Whisper White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Misty Moonlight- 3 1/4 x 4"- emboss using the Tasteful Textures Embossing folder
  • Bumble Bee- 2" strip- stamp sunflower onto & die cut out
  • Just Jade- 2" strip- stamp leaves onto & die cut out
  • Cinnamon Cider- 2" strip- stamp flower onto & die cut out just the flower center
  • Whisper White-  3" strip- die cut Stitched Nested Labels die; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  2020-2022 In Color DSP- (Misty Moonlight)
ink:  Misty Moonlight, Crushed Curry & Versamark
other:  Misty Moonlight 1/4" Ribbon; Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Sunflowers Dies; Stitched Nested Labels Dies; Standard Platform; Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: