Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

More- Celebrate Sunflowers!

I am lovin' these sunflowers in this 'Celebrate Sunflowers' bundle.......and I can't stop creating with it.  The neat thing is that each sunflower can all be so different looking!  

And I am also using several of the NEW 2020-2022 In Colors on this card!!!!
  • Misty Moonlight
  • Just Jade
  • Cinnamon Cider
  • Bumble Bee
This is what this card looks like when it is opened up!

Notice how I die cut out 2 of the Sunflowers.  The front sunflower is stamped.  The back sunflower (isn't stamped), it is just laid over the top of the front (top) one so that it helps make it more secure & better attached to the card.
This is how I made the center of the sunflower.  I actually just cut a 1 3/4 x 11" strip & got 4 centers out of it.  Notice how I only used part of the die.  I only wanted the center part.  This die has all of the outline sunflower images around the center (circle) part, so I took my Paper Snips & cut that all off!

I then die cut another little circle for the center, using the center circle die.  And I pressed this into the center of the flower stamp, using my Cinnamon Cider ink.  And then you could add some Wink of Stella if you want too!

Isn't this a bright, cheery & fun summer card!

stamp set:  'Celebrate Sunflowers'
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base & then fold back top part of card, for the diagonal
  • Just Jade- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"- diagonal cut & use one triangle; 2" strip- stamp 2 leaves onto & die cut out; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Bumble Bee- 3 1/2" strip- stamp big Sunflower onto & die cut out
  • Cinnamon Cider- 1 3/4" strip- die cut center of sunflower; 1' strip- die cut little circle center of flower
  • Whisper White- 4 x 3/4"- stamp words onto & punch both ends with the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch
designer paper:  Flowers For Every Season- 3 x 3"- diagonal cut & use one triangle; 4 x 1"
inks:  Misty Moonlight; Just Jade; Bumble Bee; Cinnamon Cider
other:  Die Cutting Machine; Sunflowers Dies; Misty Moonlight Ribbon; Lovely Labels Pick A Punch; dimensionals; glue dots

Isn't this Flowers of Every Season DSP just totally gorgeous!!  It was my inspiration for creating this card!  

WOW!!!!
Just look at all of these different sunflowers!
The colors of them are just awesome!!
This photo can give us all some great inspiration when 
creating with this 'Celebrate Sunflowers' bundle!
Thanks to my downline, Von- for sharing this photo with my Iowa Inkers team.
I thought it was so cool, that I just had to share it here with all of you too!
+++++++++++
Last night was our weekly race night in Osky.  
I didn't go, as I stayed home to cut card stock & get ready for my upcoming stamp class.  
Nathan destroyed his race car in a bad wreck.
He must have had a guardian angel with him, as he walked away from it.
I rarely miss a race.......and listening to the announcer on the radio say that 
the #52 was barrel rolling & flipping in the air- was awful!
He has a cut on his leg, a bump on his elbow &
 I'm sure he will have several bruises & be super sore today.   
We are just very thankful that he is still here with us. 

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle!!! It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete