Pages

Monday, April 2, 2018

Petal Palette

This is another one of my 'All Occasions' cards!  I am a green lover.....so combined Old Olive & Pear Pizzaz here.  I used the great stamp set- 'Petal Palette' that is in the Occasions Catalog.
stamp set:  'Petal Palette'
card stock:  Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
designer paper:  Coffee Break
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Glitter Enamel Dots (Old Olive), Shimmery Pear Pizzazz ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots
+++++++++
I pretty much stamped every spare minute I had all weekend.  I got alot done, but not near enough. 
 
This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to work on trying to get some more stamping stuff done.  The kids don't have school again today, for Easter break.  And we have baby piggies coming again today.  They'll be here around noon, so I'll be working outside all afternoon with Deke on our farm.  

Tonight we'll have our Easter with our kids/grandkids here.  So hoping the boys can have their egg hunt outside.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment