Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Another 'A Mother's Flair'

Here is another cute card using 'A Mother's Flair' stamp set!  I just really like this stamp set & all of it's modern & fun images are all great!

This is actually one of the cards that everyone joining me for my April monthly stamp classes this week will be making! 

It is another clean, simple & cute card!

Check out the Blushing Bride 1/4" Double Stitched ribbon
Notice how I colored the Perfect White Accents with a Black Sharpie Marker!!  

stamp set:  'A Mother's Flair'-RETIRING
card stock:  
  • Pink Pirouette- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 2 3/4" strip- RETIRING
  • Basic Black- 3 3/4 x 1 3/4"; 2 1/2" strip
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"(for inside of card); 3 1/2 x 2 1/2"; 2 3/4" strip
designer paper:
  • Petal Passion DSP- 4 x 3"-RETIRING
ink:  Archival Basic Black- RETIRING
other:  Blushing Bride 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon- RETIRING; Perfect White Accents- RETIRING; Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Layering Circle Framelits; Starburst Punch; 2" Circle Punch; Dimensionals, Tear & Tape
 +++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Then I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff!

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll be stamping!  Deke is working on the farm today, but he has a meeting tonight to go to. 

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment