Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!!

Here is a cute Easter Bunny 12x12 framed sampler I made.
I used the 'Picnic for You' stamp set & coordinating framelits for the basket.
For the eggs I used the oval Stitched Framelits.
For the clouds I used the Tree Builder Punch.
I made several of these for gifts.  Didn't he turn out cute!  Trey & Masen helped me a few weeks ago one day make these. 

stamp set:  'Picnic for You'
card stock: 12x12 Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Lucky Lime Twist, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
ink:  Crumb Cake & Blushing Bride (to sponge around this cheeks & mouth)
marker:  Black Journaling Pen, White Chalk Marker (for inside his eyes)
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stitched Oval Framelits, Picnic Basket Builder Framelits, White Organza Ribbon, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (for his black eyes), sponge, Tree Builder Punch, dimensionals, Glue Dots

Wishing you all a very Blessed Easter day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment