Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

Another NEW Catalog Sneak Peek- 'Rooted in Nature'!

Here is another fun card I made using the 'Rooted in Nature' stamp set.  It will be available on June 1st to purchase!

I used my Stamparatus to line up & stamp the trees in the center of the cut our circle.  It worked great!!!  


This would be a great sympathy or guy card. 
I used some old products here too, along with this new stamp set.

stamp set:  'Rooted in Nature'- NEW
card stock:  Old Olive, Silver Foil, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
designer paper:  Sweet Soiree' Specialty DSP- RETRING
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Nature's Roots Framelits, 1/8" Old Olive Sheer Ribbon, Dimesionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a LONG day!  I was up early & headed to South English to clean up from my Spring Fling.  I was there until 3:30 & then came to work on the farm with Deke for 1 1/2 hours.  We hurried in to shower & made it just in time to Brayden's soccer game at 6:00.  From there we went back to South English to finish cleaning & packing everything up to bring home.  Thankfully Deke helps vacuum & put back the tables & chairs.  We walked in the door to our house about 9:20.  I got the car partially unloaded while Deke went out to check pigs & shut doors.  We were both beat & needed to get some sleep.
So this morning I'm up early to finish getting things unloaded & moved out of our family room- to get ready for the kids &  I'll spend my day with them.  Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  He'll work on the farm all afternoon & then tonight we are going to Nathan & Sarah's home for supper- to celebrate Brayden's 10th Birthday! So it will be a fun evening with our family.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs,
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment