Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Another 'Waterfront'

Are you tired of this stamp set?  I have used it a lot!  If you want to see all of the other cards I've posted on my blog you can go to the search bar on the right hand side- just scroll down...and type in- Waterfront.

Wow- here is another beautiful 'Waterfront' card!  Check out the simplicity of this card.  But it is still very pretty!
stamp set:  'Waterfront', 'High Tide' (for birds) & 'Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts' (for the words)
card stock:  So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy
ink:  Night of Navy, So Saffron
other:  Dimensionals
 
+++++++++

I've had stamping classes all weekend & on the go!
Yesterday I had a great group of stampers here at our home.
This morning I'm off to N. Liberty for my monthly class there.
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment