Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

A test tube Halloween Treat!!

Here is a peek at some NEW products that will be available in the upcoming Holiday Catalog that you can purchase on September 1st.

Many of you know that I love Halloween!  And I just couldn't wait to get to play with some of the new Halloween things.  It was fun coming up with this holder for these Treat Tubes!  

I hold a Halloween Treats class each year & I created a double test tube treat holder for it!  I'll be sharing a photo of it in the next couple of weeks!  It is pretty cool too!
But isn't this just so cute!!!

Lots of new things:
  • designer paper-Spooky Nights DSP
  • punch- Everyday Label Punch
  • test tube holders- Treat Holders
  • black rhinestones
  • stamp set- 'Festive Phrases'
Here is a side view of it!  It stands up good.  And I made an insert in the bottom/inside to hold the test tube in place too! 
I will share measurements & more information on this sometime.....as right now I just have them scribbled on a piece of paper.  This is one of the projects that I'm using as one of my make & takes for my Iowa Inkers Team meeting that I'm hosting at our house this Saturday!  So stay tuned.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment