Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2017

'Reverse Words'

Here is a sneak peek of one of the cards that I created for my Annual "All Occasions" Card Class that I have later this month!  

This card class is favorite one of many stampers!  Everyone goes home with lots of cool cards!!

Here I used the new Sale-a-bration stamp set- 'Reverse Words'
I did the chalk board technique.  And I think this card turned out super cute!!   I hope everyone at the class likes it too! 

stamp set:  'Reverse Words' - Sale-a-bration choice- FREE with a $50 order
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:   The Black & White side of the Pop of Pink Specialty DSP
ink:  White Craft
other:  Triple Banner Punch, Thick White Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++
Yesterday the 2 little boys & I ran errands.  We got alot done.  It sure wasn't very nice out- it was cold & windy!  When the boys went home last night I worked on farm stuff & stamping stuff!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & I'm off to go pick up the boys.  We get baby piggies delivered again this morning, so the boys & I are going to be outside helping Deke.  I sure hope it isn't too cold or windy today...guess whatever it is, it is.  We'll just have to bundle up.  Tuesday it was soooo nice out that we didn't even have to wear our coats. 

Tonight when the boys go home I have will be a stamping fool!  

I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment