This pretty card is one that everyone joining me for my March monthly classes got to make!! It is a fun door fold card! I think that the Lace Doily behind the circle medallion just really makes it so elegant.
This 'Make a Medallion' set is a 2 step stamp set. This is where you stamp one image first & then layer another image over the top of it. Do you see the 2 different shades of Watermelon Wonder ink on the stamped Medallion here?
How did I do it? This technique is called- Shadow Stamping-
- I stamped the pointed edge medallion image first using Watermelon Wonder ink.
- I then inked the circle ended medallion into my Watermelon Wonder ink & stamped it off onto my grid paper
- I then lined it up with the pointed medallion & stamped it over the top of the darker pointed edge medallion image!
Notice how I added a 1" Circle Punch to the center of the medallion, plus ribbon & a tag made using the Classic Label punch.
Here are the measurements & the supplies that I used:
'Make a Medallion'- #143274- Sale-a-bration- FREE with a $50 order
'All Things Thanks'- #143309(w)= $27.00 or #143097 (c)= $19.00- OC- pg. 35 (for inside words)
- #138334-Watermelon Wonder- IC (24)= $8.00- pg. 169- 5 x 3 3/4; 1 1/2" strip
- #100730- Whisper White N (40)= $9.00- pg. 170- 4 x 5 1/4 ; 2 3/4" strip, 1" strip
- #140272- Thick White (24)= $7.00- pg. 175-
- #138432- 2015-2017 IC DSP= $22.00- pg. 169- 4 x 1
other: #141491- Classic Label Punch= $18.00- pg. 186
#119861- 1 1/4" Circle Punch= $16.00- pg. 187
#142793- Lace Doilies= $4.50- OC- pg. 51
#141705- Layering Circles Framelits= $35.00- pg. 193
#143263- Big Shot- $110.00- pg. 190
It was a busy day with the boys!! I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock....
I'm off to go pick up the boys this morning. I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey. Later this afternoon Deke & I will go set up tables/chairs & things for tomorrows big stamp class. We'll then come home & spend our night cutting card stock & making all of the food! WOO HOO!!!
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!