Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

'Cool Treats'

A fun 'Cool Treats' birthday card!!  I love the diagonal fold!  And check out the washi tape! 
stamp set:  'Cool Treats'
card stock:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Pool Party
designer paper:  Tasty Treats (12x12) Specialty DSP
ink:  Crumb Cake
other:  Watermelon Wonder Stripped Ribbon, In Color Doily, Tasty Treats Washi Tape, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
 ++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with boys & pigs.  When the boys went home last night I stamped all night.

Deke is home to work on the farm all day today.  And I'm off this morning to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey & Masen.  When the boys are gone tonight I'll be a stamp fool again!  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment