Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy I DO!

HI!
Here is a quick post.....I still have TONS of cutting to do before my workshop today.  YIKES!

Sue is my hostess & she has a big group coming to stamp with us!  I have some CUTE cards to share.  I'll see them soon!

It is a simple/elegance wedding card.  Seems like summer time is full of weddings. 

'Word Play'
cs:  Whisper White, Brushed Gold
ink:  Versamark pad
supplies:  Big Shot, Elegance Lines embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, 1 3/4" circle punch, glue dot, dimensionals, Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon

I have my bags unpacked (nothing put away), my laundry done & still have a weeks worth of mail to go through.  I created & cut CS all day in between loads of laundry.

We went to Bradyen's house last night for a yummy BD supper.  April made him an adorable Scooby Do cake.  It was great to get to see the rest of our family.  :)  I can't believe how much the twins have grown & changed the weeks we were away. 

Ok- gotta get back to cutting card stock.
 
Have a great day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment