Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Winterly Tree Tops stenciled bird card

Oh- what a neat card!!
This is just so pretty in person.
And honestly- I'm not a bird lover, but I really like this bundle alot!
 
I used the
#164066- Winterly Tree Tops Bundle= $55.75 Holiday Catalog pg. 31
 
How cool is it that these birds were die cut directly from the DSP.  
 
Check out how I die cut the pine boarder & then used that as a stencil!
I added the green color using a Blending Brush!
This is a fun technique & I'll be sharing more info about how to do this sometime soon.
I will also be doing this technique at my October monthly stamp classes. 
#164183- Nests of Winter 12x12 DSP= $12.50 Holiday Catalog pg. 31
 Product colors: Basic Black, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Shaded Spruce
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Winterly Tree Tops' (words)
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Mossy Meadow- 1 x 4 1/4"
  • THICK Basic White- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- die cut 'stencil' using pine die
  • Basic White-  2 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Heartfelt Hexagon Punch
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5 1/4"- for card front- stencil pines onto
    Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card

designer paper:  Nests of Winter DSP-
  • die cut birds directly from the DSP
ink:  Mossy Meadow
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Winterly Tree Tops Dies; Blending Brush; Earth Tones Shimmer Gems; Heartfelt Hexagon Punch; White 3/8" Frayed Ribbon; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment