Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Humble Home PEEK

Here is a quick post & a peek at a card I made last night.

This was the first bundle I just had to purchase from the
NEW Holiday Catalog.
As you all know- I'm a punch girl!
So I was super excited to get this
NEW Humble Home Bundle to create with!
#164094- Humble Home Bundle= $39.50 Holiday Catalog pg. 46.
 
This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my
September monthly classes will be making!

Check out the DSP!
It is from the NEW Scrapbooking Brochure.
It is called- 
#166498- Sweet Day of Autumn 12x12 DSP= $12.50 pg. 18.

Check back sometime soon as I'll update this post with supplies & measurements.
Right now I'm getting things packed up so I can head out early this morning
for my September monthly classes in Hiawatha!
And I can't wait to see everyone joining me!
Gotta run.
THANK YOU!!
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! Best I've seen with this bundle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It is a totally Susie card & I too love the way it turned out. Happy Stamping!! Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!! Here is the link for all supplies & info.
      https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2024/09/humble-home-spanner-card.html

      Delete