Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Playful Ghosts fun fold card

Check out this cute flying ghost witch!
He makes me smile.
This ghost reminds me of Casper The Friendly Ghost.
 
I used the 
 
This is one of the cards that everyone attending my
upcoming Halloween class in October will be making.
Check out the other images that are in this stamp set.
Which do you like better?
*Ghost witch?
*Ghost pumpkin?
OR
*Dracula?
 
I colored all of these images using my Stampin' Blend.
This is what the card looks like opened up.
With this card layout I'm showing off both sides of the DSP.
Cool huh!
As notice how I used the DSP.
This is a 5 1/4 x 6" DSP- scored at 4" & folded.
I adhered it to a Basic Black 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" piece for the card base.
I added #141897- Wink of Stella= $9.00
over the ghost to make him sparkle.

Here are the supplies & measurements.
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/2 x 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Basic Black- 3 1/2" strip- die cut circle
  • Granny Apple Green- 2 3/4" strip- die cut circle
  • Granny Apple Green- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with retired 1" Circle Punch
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- punch out circle using 2 3/8" Circle Punch & stamp ghost onto & color with Stampin' Blends
  • 5 1/4 x 6"- score at 4" & fold.  Attach to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" Basic Black card stock base
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Basic Black; Highland Heather; Granny Apple Green; Crumb Cake; Daffodil Delight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stylish Shapes Dies; dimensionals; glue dots; Wink of Stella 
retired:  1" Circle Punch
 
I hope you have a great Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment