Pages

Friday, September 13, 2024

A "Spooky BOX" using the Halloween Memories Scrapbooking Workshop Kit

Check out this CUTE SPOOKY BOX!
I used the 
 
I used some of these stickers in this scrapbooking kit to decorate my box lid,
along with a 4 3/4 x 5 3/4" pieces of this stripped DSP.
How did I do it?
 The finished box measures- 5 x 6".  
Here is the patterns I used to make the box bottom & top.
Box Top= 7 x 8"- score at 1" on all 4 sides.
Box Bottom= 7 x 8"- score at 1 1/16" on all 4 sides.
NOTICE that you want your box bottom just a tiny bit 
smaller than the top so that the lid will fit on.
The box is big enough to hold candy, cards, or any other little gift of your choice.
What would you put in your box?
 
I can't wait to make some more of these boxes to add some cards
inside it & use at gifts. 
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment