Pages

Monday, July 29, 2024

Softly Said with Full of Life

I am sending a BIG THANK YOU to 
ALL that joined me to stamp this past weekend.
I loved getting to visit, stamp & share with each of you!
And I can't wait to see you next month to stamp again.
 
For today's card I used the
#162906- Softly Said stamp set= $25.00 Online Exclusive
#163580- Spotlight on Nature Dies= $35.00- pg. 69*
*These dies are currently out of stock around 8/19.
#163357- Full of Life 6x6 DSP= $12.50 pg. 43 
Isn't this Full of Life 6x6 DSP just so bright & cheery!
I made the DSP the star of this card, along with these big bold words.
This 'Softly Said' stamp set is a disinktive style stamp 
& I love the natural shadowing in the stamped image.
 
Notice the Ribbon?
It is the 
#162399- Iridescent 1/2" Striped Ribbon= $8.50- pg. 113*
*This ribbon is out of stock until around 8/5. 
I cut the ribbon in half & tied it together in a knot for this fun look.
You will want to add the ribbon & the dies to your wish list!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Softly Said' (words)
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Garden Green- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White- 3 1/2" strip- die cut circle using Spotlight on Nature Die
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper: Full of Life DSP-
  • 3 x 5 1/2"
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Spotlight on Nature dies; Iridescent 1/2" Striped Ribbon; Tinsel Gems Four-Pack; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment