Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Season of Green & Gold Specialty DSP

 WOW!
Check out these cards!!!
 
I used the same DSP, Dies, embellishments & ribbon for all of these 4 cards.
BUT for the card bases are I used 2 different colors.
 
I need your help.....
Which color do you like the best for the card base?
*TOP 2 cards are Garden Green
AND
*BOTTOM 2 cards are Wild Wheat!
 
Everyone joining me to stamp at my July monthly 
stamp classes will be making this card.
I am just not sure yet which color they will make......
that is why I need your help in deciding which color I should use for the card base.
 
 
I will update this post sometime next week 
with the supplies, measurements, details & a pattern on how to make this fun fold card.
 
So be sure you leave me a comment on which color you like the best.
And be sure you stop back by again soon for the rest of the info about this card.
 
THANK YOU!!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

4 comments:

  1. Susie, I love them both!! What kind of fold is this card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. It is a 'faux' puzzle card.....one that I simplified how it is made so that I could do it for a big group at in person classes. :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cool fun fold card. It is so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete