Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Changing Leaves Fun Fold card

Here is a fun z fold card using the
 
This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me 
at my upcoming July monthly stamp classes will be making.
 
#164139- Changing Leaves Bundle= $54.00
includes photopolymer stamp set; dies & hybrid embossing folder.
 
 #164324- Season of Green & Gold Specialty DSP= $16.50 
I love all of the detail in this embossing folder.
And it is so cool that you can cut & emboss at the same time!
WOW!
I HOPE you like this card as much as I do!
I think it could be used for many different occasions.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"- fold for card base
  • Old Olive- 3 1/2 x 4 1/4"- die cut/emboss leaf- add Old Olive ink over it using Blending Brush
  • Old Olive- 3 1/2" strip- stamp words & die cut with stitched oval
  • Basic Beige- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with Changing Leaves Embossing Folder
  • Very Vanilla- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
  • 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"- diagonal cut (use half for this card & save the other half for another card)
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Specialty Plate; Opal Rounds Assortment (clear); dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Online Exclusive Changing Leaves Bundle!! Wow- it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete