Pages

Friday, July 5, 2024

Golden Greenery Fun Fold card

Check out this gorgeous fun fold card!
 
I used some NEW Online Exclusive product to create this.
The card looks like this when it is standing up!
The 2 outside pieces are each one piece that meet in the middle.
 
The inspiration for my card came from 
a really cool puzzle card that I got from my downline Diann.
I loved her card, but wanted to somehow make it so that I could use it as a class card.
So I played around with it & ended up making this faux puzzle card layout!
This is what the card looks like when opened all of the way up!
Isn't this just so pretty!
It is stunning & just so pretty in person.
I absolutely LOVE this DSP & the Gold accents on it!
 
I will be sharing more in a post sometime soon 
with measurements & supplies on how to make this fun faux puzzle fold card!
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment