Pages

Monday, July 15, 2024

Simply Zinnia thank you card

Wow- aren't these flowers to pretty!
 
Yesterday was a great day of stamping with many that joined me.
I am so thankful & love getting to stamp & share with you!
 
For today's card I used the awesome 
 
What does this mean?
ANYONE can order these products- on line or at a class.
These online  products are only shown on line & are not in any publications.
So you can click HERE  to see the Online Exclusive items.
OR you can click on the images below in my supply list to take 
you directly to those products in my online store! 
BE SURE YOU CLICK ON MY SUPPLY LIST I have at the bottom of this post.
This will take you directly to my online store- 
& all of the products I used in creating this card will be there,
including product names, numbers & prices!

Here are the supplies & measurements so that you can create this card too.
stamp set:  'Simply Zinnia'- Online Exclusive
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Flirty Flamingo- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Flirty Flamingo- 1 x 5 1/2"
  • Flirty Flamingo- 2 1/2" strip die cut flowers
  • Melon Mambo- 2 1/2" strip- die cut flowers
  • Garden Green- 2 1/2" strip- stamp leaves & die cut them
  • Lemon Lolly- 1" strip- die cut center of flowers
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"- emboss with Zinnia 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Flirty Flamingo & Garden Green
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine  Specialty Plate; Blooming Pearls; dimensionals; glue dots
retired:  Gold Cord- so sorry I didn't realize that this was retired

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. This Zinnia suite is amazing! There are endless possibilities when creating with it. I love your card. Thank you for sharing & giving dimensions & supplies. I'll be making this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh- thank you so much!! You are so welcome. Happy Stamping!! :)

      Delete