Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder/Die

It is SIMPLE Saturday!!
Check out today's FUN card.
I love the way it turned out.
 
I used the cool NEW
#162927- Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder/Die= $38.00
Spring Mini pg. 18.
 
 
This embossing folder can die cut & emboss at the same time too!
WOW!
 
 #162936- Stampin' Brayer= $16.00 Spring Mini pg. 18 
 Just look at these words!
You can use any color of ink & card stock to make them any color you want!
 
How did I do it?
*I rolled the Brayer into my Real Red ink pad.
*Roll ink directly onto the inside (top) of the embossing folder.
*Put the dies over the word images.
*Add 6x6" piece of Basic White card stock.
(Run thru Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
#16976- Most Adored DSP- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 order
Sale-a-bration Mini- pg. 9
 
So what do you think?
 
Here are the measurements & supplies.
 
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Real Red- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2"
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 2" strip- die cut words
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper: Most Adored DSP- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 order
  • 3 x 3"- diagonally cut
ink: Real Red
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder/Dies;  Stampin' Brayer; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. I love it. We eat a lot of ice cream 🍦 at our house too. Do you mind if I CASE your card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! Glad you like it. I don't mind if you case it. Cool that you like ice cream too! Happy Stamping!!! SUSIE

      Delete