Pages

Monday, January 15, 2024

Doggone Friendly

I love animals & think that this dog stamp is soooo cute!
This stamp set has endless possibilities! 

This is a clean & simple card.
I made this sympathy card for a friend that lost their wonderful family dog.
 
I used the 
#162729- Doggone Friendly stamp set= $20.00- Spring Mini pg. 46.
Check out the words.
I used the 
#162927- Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder/Dies= $38.00
Spring Mini- pg. 18.
 
How did I do it?
*I die cut/embossed the words out of Basic White CS.
*I then used my Light Copper Clay Stampin' Blend & went over the
raised/embossed letters.
 
The die cut heart is from the
#162569- Adorning Hearts Hybrid Dies= $39.00-
Spring Mini- pg. 18. 
 
Here are the measurements & supplies:
stamp set:  'Doggone Friends'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Copper Clay- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- stamp dogs onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Basic White- 1 1/4" strip- die cut words
  • Real Red- 2" strip- die cut heart
ink:  Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Copper Clay
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Adorning Hearts Hybrid Dies; Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder/Dies; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment